Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1st SOCCER game!

It's official...I'm a soccer mom!! All I need now is a minivan:O) Corban is on a YMCA soccer league with a couple of his friends and they all have so much fun together! There's nothing better than watching 3 & 4 year olds running wild on a soccer field trying to play "as a team" because, of course, they ALL want the ball...! Corban's team, The Wizards, had their first soccer game on Saturday and it was a blast!!! All the moms and dads were cheering for their children and screaming "No! Run the other way!" Haha!! I think the score ended up being -1 to 8...good thing it's non-competitive:O)

Here are some action shots!
Photobucket


I think I must be that annoying mom that keeps cheering & cheering & cheering...so Corban must have been annoyed by my constant, "Go Corban!! Kick it in the goal!", that he just decided to pick it up and run with it to the goal ;O)
Photobucket

Cruz is already practicing his soccer sliding skills:O)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment