Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Here came Peter Cottontail...

The Easter bunny found his way to our house this year! In fact, he came a day early! The main reason he came early was because mommy just couldn't wait :O) So Caleb dressed up as a big Easter bunny and came a-hoppin' down our street...haha...not really! That is a really good idea, maybe I can talk him into that next year! The Easter bunny brought Corban "Toy Story" and I just could NOT WAIT to watch it. Now, I'm over it!! We've watched it constantly since Saturday morning! I have no idea what's going on in the world right now because I haven't been able to get my daily dose of the news!

On a side note...we just found out today that Caleb's mom is about 6 months away from getting a kidney transplant!!!!!! This is such GREAT news!!! The power of prayer works :O) Thank you to all who continued to pray every day! Six months from now, it'll be close to the boys' birthdays, and what a great present for both of them. Their nana will receive a transplant so she can watch them grow up and chase after them:O)

Here are some of my favorite Easter pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment