Thursday, February 3, 2011

444

So, we have recently started a new trend in my sweet little family of 4 ;o) Mommy now has date nights with each of the boys when they reach a specific "triple" age. Ie...4 years, 4 months and 4 days old. That was just the case on Friday, January 21st 2011. Corban was exactly 4 years, 4 months and 4 days old :o) We have many more "mommy/son" dates throughout the year...but the "triple" date is always set in stone every year!! For this date, Corban wanted to eat at McDonald's(blah!!), watch a movie, then eat ice cream :o) So that's exactly what we did!!

What I get when I ask for a smile...;o)
Photobucket


Our yummy dinner at McDonald's...
Photobucket


Then, we watched Mega Mind at the downtown dollar theater...
Photobucket


Then we hit up the "ice cream store" aka Braum's, to end our evening :o)
Photobucket


I just love my boys to pieces!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is an ADORABLE idea! Love it...and might have to steal it! Kaiser's "222" is coming up later this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Can I copy that? Please...I love you! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes!!! Copy away!! :o) Wow...I can't believe Kaiser's 222 is coming up!!! They grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete