Sunday, February 13, 2011

...snow days...

...snow days...
Disclaimer: lots of pictures!!

Photobucket

Yes...we have had a lot lately!! SEVEN snow days in the past TWO WEEKS! In my opinion, it was WONDERFUL! I love seeing everything covered in snow; I especially love how the snow sparkles in the sunlight :o) But most of all, I LOVE to watch ALL of my boys' play in the snow!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

And...there were those days it was absolutely too freeeeeeeezing to play outside!! So, we made our fun inside!! ALL the toys were out!!


Photobucket
Photobucket

Then, we ate some delicious snow ice cream that Chef Corban helped prepare :o)


Photobucket

Abbee obviously thought the ice cream was yummy!! She devoured the rest! Lucky dog :o)


Photobucket

I had to temporarily postpone my calorie counting...for the week!! I blame Chef Corban ...he made scrumptious sugar cookies :o)
Photobucket

I decided to step out on the front porch to snap a couple pics of Corban, and needless to say, Cruz wanted me inside :o)


Photobucket

Love these boys'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment